Eps. 92 - A PHD in Addiction
This week on the podcast the guys have a brand new special guest. Dr. Adam Downs who is a specialist and thought leader on the subject of addiction and recovery. Dr. Downs took his first drink at the age of 10 and began smoking at 14. He talks about abusing prescription drugs as well as having a habit of drinking and smoking before and after school as a teen. Dr. Downs is passionate about the subject of addiction and recovery and has dedicated his life to helping others overcome the issue.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [01:44] - Am I Tripping Or ?
- [09:52] - Gazelle of The Week
- [25:00] - Addiction
- [34:14] - Things Went Downhill
Things To Think About:
- “Do not over promise and under deliver.”
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just use the promo code “SUCCESS”. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
See ET Live:
- October 29 Chicago, IL Take Control Entrepreneurship Series
- November 12 Los Angeles, CA Stay Ready Conference
- March 2018 Phenomenal Life Cruise