Eps. 85 - The Sweatpants Life
How often do you start something and not put 120% into it? Have you ever experienced having days, weeks, or months where you just weren’t performing at the level that you should be ? Then something happens that just restarts your ignition. In today’s podcast, the guys discuss the importance of taking advantage of your life and the opportunities you currently have. ET explains that you shouldn’t wait until something bad happens in your life to start going 120. You should wake up every single day and give 120 to everything you’re doing.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [08:20] - ET & The NBA
- [10:30] - What problems do you solve ?
- [29:40] - Humans are lazy
- [50:22] - Embrace the opportunity of life
- [1:06:00] - One Gotta Go
- [1:16:00] - Ask ET
- [1:23:50] - Nugget of the Day
Things To Think About:
“Stay in your circle of competence”
“What tangible value do you bring ?”
“What problems can you solve ?”
“What job would you do if you didn’t need a job ?”
“If you lick the opportunity in front of you that’s what opens the door to the next one.”
- Hello Fresh Meal Kit delivery service is offering our listeners $30 off their first week of service. Use code “SUCCESS30” while checking out to take advantage of this offer.
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just use the promo code “SUCCESS”. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go
See ET Live:
- Detroit, Mi August 24 Take Control Entrepreneurship Series: You Owe You
- Washington, D.C. September 2 Stay Ready Conference
- Los Angeles, CA November 12 Stay Ready Conference
- March 2018 Phenomenal Life Cruise
Thank you so much for listening to this episode of the Secret 2 Success podcast. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes .