Eps 131 - Buttercake Confessions w/ Shawn Stevenson
This week on the podcast the guys are joined with one of their favorite guests, Shawn Stevenson. Shawn joined the guys in St. Louis at the Take Control Conference and the guys knew he had to come back on the show. He talks intensively about energy and recovery and the importance of both. We often think we lose energy as we get older but Shawn provides some insight on where our energy actually comes from. He also shares some information on how to extend your lifespan, what the recovery process looks like for an entrepreneur, and how walking for just 11 mins a day can help you become healthier.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [09:09] - Lebron Talk
- [20:47] - Energy Levels
- [36:53] - Role of Exercise
- [42:30] - Recovery For the Entrepreneur
- [52:30] - How Much Sugar ?
- [1:05:20] - People and Your Diet
- [1:16:00] - Ask Shawn
- [1:37:28] - Nugget of The Day
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just use the promo code “SUCCESS”. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Green Chef source wholesome, clean, sustainable ingredients of the highest quality and they are giving our listeners $50 off your first delivery just use the code greenchef.us/success.
The Secrets To Success:
- “Energy isn’t something that you get it’s something you create.”
- “Nothing happens in a vacuum in your body.”
- “Every bit of food we eat is information.”
- “Our environment is set up based on money and not on our needs.”
See ET Live:
- Dreams 2 Legacy July 14, 2018
- Take Control San Francisco August 26, 2018
- Saving 7000 Pep Rally September 1, 2018
- Ignite The Dream September 9, 2018
- Phenomenal Life Jamaica February 25 - March 3, 2019
Download the Eric Thomas app now!