Eps. 175 - Tobe's Turn
Today’s podcast features Tobe Nwigwe as he shares his journey on how’s he’s been able to achieve an incredible level of stardom. The theme for today’s show is “Take The Stairs”. Many people want to obtain success and keep it, but they believe there is a shortcut. A myth that Tobe denounces. This conversation is for anyone who’s trying to build something from the ground up. The underlying theme of today’s episode is to be consistent with your gift/skillset, grab your pens and pads, get ready to take notes.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [03:37] - Tobe Nwigwe
- [18:28] - The Steps
- [23:19] - So Gone Challenge
- [31:00] - Parental Support
- [41:24] - Biggest Misconceptions
- [47:30] - Tour Life
- [1:00:00] - I’m Not a Unicorn
- [1:20:00] - Stay With It
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
The Secrets to Success:
- @S2SPodcast on IG
- People want to be a part of a ship that’s already moving.
- You ain’t gotta be sweet just be consistent.
- Consistency is the ultimate KEY.
- Phenomenal Life 2020
Get connected with a network of over 3,500 people who listen to ET, and embodies the work ethic and spirit of ET. To learn more about Breathe University. Subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts.