Eps. 166 - Shot Down....Woke Up
Everyone experiences pain in their life. But there are a lot of people who carry their pain daily as well as blame everything in their life on that pain. Some of you have the pain of a failed marriage, maybe you had a terrible childhood, and some of you may have issues with your parents. Today the guys discuss how and why you have to move on past your pain in order to live the life you deserve. ET gives listeners 5 things to think about in order to move past the pain and put themselves in a better position.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [03:24] - Post Jamaica Blues
- [08:14] - Fair or Foul
- [18:43] - Jorge Story
- [33:57] - Everyone’s A Victim
- [42:30] - Personal Accountability
- [59:57] - Nugget of The Day
- [63:22] - Stop The Bleeding
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
The Secrets to Success:
- The Passport Personality Assessment www.etinspires.com/assessment
- Once you acknowledge that you’re the enemy you give yourself the power to do something about it.
- The minute you say it’s someone else's fault you give them control of your destiny.
- When you operate on an excellent level you get a certain level of freedom.
- 1% Chicago April 26, 2019
- 1% Dallas April 19, 2019
Get connected with a network of over 3,500 people who listen to ET, and embodies the work ethic and spirit of ET. To learn more about Breathe University. Subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts.