Eps. 161 - Last Guys Finish Last
In 2019 ET is on a quest to study what it takes to really be able to execute at a high level. On today’s podcast, he brings a case study involving effort -vs- execution. A lot of people think that they’re effort is enough to get them to the next level. Specifically good people who try hard but just aren’t performing at a level they need to perform at. ET and the squad explain to us why effort is sometimes rewarded but execution is worshipped.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [05:30] - Karl Snowed In
- [17:48] - iPhone Glitch
- [23:12] - Publix Singer
- [25:43] - Case Study
- [39:25] - Naiviety
- [46:14] - Do nice guys finish last?
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
The Secrets to Success:
- The Passport Personality Assessment www.etinspires.com/assessment
- Plan 2 Prosper Journal
- Stop assuming the business world is full of people who have good intentions.
- Phenomenal Life Jamaica February 25 - March 3, 2019
Get connected with a network of over 3,500 people who listen to ET, and embodies the work ethic and spirit of ET. To learn more about Breathe University. Subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts.