Eps. 154 - You Say He's Just A Friend
If you’ve been listening to this podcast for a while then you’ve heard the guys talk about the inability to self-assess. A concept that they’ve taught and drilled into the heads of listeners and fans over the years. CJ realized that while they’ve been teaching others how to self-assess, they haven’t quite taught people how to fix things once they’ve done the self-assessment. The guys, along with Josh Hatch, give some very transparent personal examples on how they executed after self-assessing.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [10:00] - Kids In The Real World
- [21:29] - Fair or Foul
- [25:00] - Fixing Yourself
- [36:00] - Accepting No Change
- [42:10] - Main Frame
- [52:00] - Who Are You ?
- [1:12:00] - Hatch’s Corner
- [1:28:06] - Christmas Nugget of The Day
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Hello Fresh is giving our listeners $60 off your first three deliveries just visit www.hellofresh.com/success60 and enter the promo code “SUCCESS60”
The Secrets to Success:
- The Passport Personality Assessment www.etinspires.com/assessment
- Take responsibility for your healing.
- In order to change something internal you have to have a greater external force.
- You break the cycle by doing something different.
- Phenomenal Life Jamaica February 25 - March 3, 2019
Get connected with a network of over 3,500 people who listen to ET, and embodies the work ethic and spirit of ET. To learn more about Breathe University. Subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts.