In life we all have one common goal and that’s to be happy. But what is happiness ? How do you become happy ? Once you become happy how do you stay happy ? Happiness is defined differently based on each person’s preference. The guys get together this week to discuss the pursuit of happiness and what happiness means to each of them. Ken joins the podcast to speak about how on his pursuit of happiness he’s run into fear.
After listening to this episode take some time to assess your life and figure out what it is that really makes you happy. What are some things that you are afraid of that are keeping you from being happy ? Dream happiness, pursue happiness, and leave the fear behind.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [03:16] - LA Recap
- [09:40] - Fair or Foul
- [14:16] - Defining happiness
- [31:00] - Getting past fear
- [56:00] - Components of life
- [1:17:14] - When are you at your happiness ?
- [1:32:00] - Ask ET
- [1:47:40] - Nugget of the day
Things To Think About:
- “The fear comes in not believing in your ability to produce something.”
- “Fear leads to paralysis.”
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just use the promo code “SUCCESS”. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
See ET Live:
- March 2018 Phenomenal Life Cruise