Eps. 94 - Gassed Up
On today’s podcast the guys are speaking directly to current and aspiring entrepreneurs. Josh Hatch joins the podcast and gives an incredible amount of insight regarding attracting high level talent, starting multi-million dollar companies, and what it takes to succeed as an entrepreneur. This business Q & A episode is going to have current and aspiring entrepreneurs re-evaluating everything from its mission statements to its systems. One of the key points in this episode is to make sure you’re finding and filling the gaps in your industry. Figure out what other people aren’t willing to do that will set you apart. Grab your pen and pad and take a seat in this business class.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [01:43] - Am I Tripping Or ?
- [12:00] - Business Q&A w/Josh
- [27:30] - Recruiting Great Talent
- [55:00] - Going The Extra Mile
- [1:06:15] - Robin Hood
- [1:36:00] - Nugget of The Day
Things To Think About:
- “More revenue and more people does not mean more profits.”
- “A part of winning is not just being talented, it’s having a system.”
- “Don’t look to be next level until you get your system.”
- “You have to stay in business long enough to find the gaps.”
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just use the promo code “SUCCESS”. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
See ET Live:
- October 29 Chicago, IL Take Control Entrepreneurship Series
- November 12 Los Angeles, CA Stay Ready Conference
- March 2018 Phenomenal Life Cruise