Eps. 88 - Dude, Where's My Car?
This week on the podcast the squad has a special guest. Financial Guru Rob Wilson joins the squad and the discussion is about money. The guys talk a lot about business and a key component in business is money. Rob goes over many different subjects regarding money including how much and how soon to save for your kid's college education, whether or not you should invest in the stock market, and how to deal with debt. Definitely, grab a pen and a pad while listening to this episode. It’s time to get your money right!
Time Stamped Topics:
- [04:27] - Gazelle of the week
- [22:00] - Special Guest (Rob Wilson)
- [30:00] - Should you invest in stocks?
- [45:00] - Separate Your Accounts
- [55:00] - More Money More Problems
- [1:08:00] - How ET got money
- [1:13:00] - 100 Days With ET
- [1:28:00] - Nugget of The Day
Things To Think About:
- “If you’re not trying to get intentionally wealthy then you’ll end up accidentally poor.”
- “Spend 30 minutes a week looking at your money.”
- “If people focus on living up to their potential then they will never have to live within their means.”
- Contact Wells Financial Legacy at 1-800-339-8034 for a FREE consultation with a credit specialist.
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just use the promo code “SUCCESS”. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go
See ET Live: