Eps. 87 - Risky Business
As entrepreneurs it could be very tempting to take shortcuts and cut corners to get ahead. In business we learn that ethics and integrity are very important but we see a lot of individuals get ahead by cheating. CJ asks ET to explain how to avoid the temptation of cutting corners to get ahead. As complex as the question is ET gives us 2 great things to remember when doing business or when doing things for other people in general. Do things as if you’re doing it for yourself. Never build your house on sand because when the storm comes it will not last.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [02:39] - Am I Tripping Or ?
- [11:00] - Integrity in Business
- [31:00] - ET Can’t Answer
- [43:46] - Explicit Knowledge
- [56:00] - Go Get The Blessing
Things To Think About:
- “There are certain things you have to earn for yourself.”
- “When you give 120% the right way you will always have a job.”
- "When you cut corners you're killing something else that's inside of you."
- "Don't let your frustration make you stop, allow the frustration to help you keep going."
- PayPal is offering our listeners $5,000 business loan with NO credit check. Additional terms and conditions apply please visit www.PayPal.com/success.
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just use the promo code “SUCCESS”. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go
See ET Live:
- Washington, D.C. September 2 Stay Ready Conference
- Los Angeles, CA November 12 Stay Ready Conference
- March 2018 Phenomenal Life Cruise