Eps. 138 - Bounce The Bank
This week on the podcast the guys discuss momentum. ET talks about how he got momentum in his current season. The importance of being intentional and deliberate plays a huge role in keeping your momentum once it’s started. Being intentional and deliberate helps you “create the rain”. If you aren’t picking up the steam you want in your life or business it’s time to create the momentum.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [05:16] - Congrats Tobe !
- [09:45] - Kindergarten Drop Off
- [24:00] - Above The Limit
- [37:43] - Momentum
- [53:41] - Losing Momentum
- [1:05:45] - Lowering Expectations
- [1:14:45] - Why You’re Average
- [1:25:22] - Nugget Of The Day
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Hello Fresh is giving our listeners $30 off your first week of deliveries just use the code “SUCCESS30”
The Secrets to Success:
- Don’t wait for the momentum to go to the next level, take it to the next level.
- If you want to see momentum in your life you have to be intentional and deliberate.
- The dangerous thing about losing momentum is that it kills your confidence.
- Sometimes you have to use old momentum to kickstart the new momentum.
- Take Control San Francisco August 26, 2018
- Saving 7000 Pep Rally September 1, 2018
- Ignite The Dream Philly September 9, 2018
- Ignite The Dream Brooklyn,New York December 2, 2018
- Phenomenal Life Jamaica February 25 - March 3, 2019