Eps. 129 - Cover The Cage
ET and the guys often talk about the importance of your environment. The importance of being around like-minded individuals and making sure you have the right people in your circle. This week on the podcast they tackle the notion that says changing your circle makes you disloyal. What’s the balance? Do you stay with your friends and not go to the next level? Do you go to the next level and lose your friends? ET stresses that you have to understand you have to give up something. You have to decide whether it will be certain relationships or the opportunity to become the greatest version of yourself. Which one will you choose?
Time Stamped Topics:
- [03:20] - Father’s Day Recap
- [07:28] - Lion of The Week
- [17:40] - Triple Double Detroit
- [42:35] - Loyalty
- [50:25] - ET’s Transition
- [1:08:20] - Walking The Balance
- [1:35:40] - The Nugget Of The Day
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just use the promo code “SUCCESS”. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Green Chef is proud to be USDA-certified organic. They source wholesome, clean, sustainable ingredients of the highest quality and they are giving our listeners $50 off your first delivery just use the code greenchef.us/success.
The Secrets To Success:
- “When emotions are high, reasoning is low.”
- “If you’re in your feelings you’re going to get beat, if you’re in the principles you’ll get it.”
See ET Live:
- June 24, 2018 Take Control St. Louis
- July 14, 2018 Dreams 2 Legacy
- September 1, 2018 Phenomenal Rally
- February 25 - March 3, 2019 Phenomenal Life Jamaica