Ever felt like you were doing great in life but you have a friend, a spouse, or maybe even your kids who complain about those 1 or 2 things you don’t do well. You probably feel like you’re being attacked in some ways because everything else you do is fire. The problem is because you’re so good in everything else you’ve become complacent in other areas. CJ asks ET how do you know when you’ve become a little complacent? How do you then work on it so you can become great in that area? In today’s episode, you will learn how to stop the “Hack A Shaq” theory in your life and become great in all areas.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [07:45] - Miami Recap
- [15:35] - Hack A Shaq Theory
- [31:27] - Identifying the problem area
- [47:17] - Fair or Foul
- [1:06:40] - Ask ET
- [1:31:42] - Nugget of The Day
Things To Think About:
“Move from accomplishment to freedom.”
“Greatness is a mindset”
“Your culture is dictating what you do.”
“Being a perfectionist can be sickening.”
“When you don’t take ownership you don’t produce the same way.”
- PayPal 5/50K offer for listeners process $50,000 in payments and get a $5,000 cash flow boost. Visit www.paypal.com/success for more information
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just use the promo code “SUCCESS”. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere and it actually tastes GOOD.
See ET Live:
- Detroit, Mi August 24 Take Control Entrepreneurship Series: You Owe You
- Washington, D.C. September 2 Stay Ready Conference
- Los Angeles, CA Stay Ready Conference TBA
- March 2018 Phenomenal Life Cruise
Thank you so much for listening to this episode of the Secret 2 Success podcast. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes .